Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rose Star Trellis Quilt



I made this quilt for my husband's study from an American Patchwork and Quilting magazine from 1996. Originally this pattern was for a wall hanging and so I increased it to a twin size. I used Wuthering Heights collection fabric from Moda and also used a coordinating plaid for the bed skirt. In addition to the pillow shams, I made a Roman shade style valance for the window.





This photo shows the quilting detail
(quilted by Jenny Michael).







1 comment:

Meesh said...

Hi mommy! I love your new page! You always amaze me with all of your beautiful quilts. I know you have touched so many people with all of the different quilts you have made and continue to make. I'm looking forward to picking out fabric with you and having my very own. Love you! Shell