Thursday, February 21, 2019

Oliver's woodland baby animals quilt

I designed a woodland baby animal theme quilt for my grandson Oliver Reed Ellis.
I made the pattern using Pinterest, google, and clip art images as my inspiration.
The animals were fused and appliqued with either a blanket or satin stitch.
The sashing was quilted with a walking foot.
The outer border was quilted with a free motion foot as was the background of the blocks.
Finished size of quilt is 44" X 44".

Oliver's Woodland Animals

Quilt backing is Shannon Minkee fabric

Bunny

Raccoon


Robin
Beaver
Red fox



Skunk

Barn Owl


Fawn

Squirrel

2 comments:

Chris said...

I recognize that Squirrel ─ he’s the one who threw acorns at me!

Anonymous said...

“Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.”